School Council and Pupil Voice
At St Anne’s we aim to be a community that fosters positive relationships. We believe that Pupil Voice is an integral part of our school community. By providing our pupils with the opportunities to have their say and influence our school for the better, we empower our pupils to achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Through representation on School Council and as Friendship and Sports Ambassadors we give our pupils the key skills of:
In the past few years, Pupil Voice has played a vital role in:
- Collecting pupil opinions through the school
- Reporting back to senior leaders and governors
- Organising whole school events
- Raising money for charity
- Completing environmental projects
In all we do, Learn to Love and Love to Learn.
Click on the links above to find out more about our School Council, Sports Ambassadors and Friendship Ambassadors.