Our Mission Statement and Policies
At St Anne's our Mission Statement is at the heart of all that we do and informs the basis of all school policy.
At St. Anne’s, together in faith, we passionately commit to:
Build a loving, vibrant community with Christ at the heart;
- Within our local and global communities, live, share and celebrate God’s word, together with the core values of our school community.
- Work as one to make a positive difference in all that we do.
- Responsibly keep everyone safe and secure within an environment of tolerance and respect.
Celebrate the uniqueness of all and enable them to reach their potential:
- Value the uniqueness and dignity of all individuals, enabling them to grow, have aspirations and become global citizens of our common home.
- To respectfully hear, listen and respond to everyone’s voice, thoughts and opinions equally.
- Recognise and develop individual qualities to enable all to live life to the full with courage and compassion.
Through our shared vision and values, nurture knowledge and skills for life-long learning and achievement;
- Build a place and a curriculum where everyone matters and everyone succeeds, with high expectations of ourselves and others.
- Develop pupils who grow to care about the world and go on to make a positive difference.
- For children to leave each stage of their learning journey with happy memories, lasting friendships and a desire to fulfil their hopes and dreams throughout their lives.
Raising self-esteem, with commitment, organisation and resilience, we achieve excellence as together we…
“Learn to love, Love to learn in readiness for life.”